Magnesium Deodorant 3 oz - Lemongrass + Lavender
- 4.50 Ounces
- Calculated at Checkout
SAME GREAT INGREDIENTS | SOFTER CONSISTENCY | SMOOTHER APPLICATION
100% Natural Ingredients
Paraben Free | Aluminum Free
Gluten Free | Vegan
Low Baking Soda Formula
Our Magnesium Deodorant features magnesium hydroxide for added odor protection. Non-sticky, vegan candelilla wax creates a smooth glide during application. With lower levels of baking soda, this gentle, yet extremely effective, deodorant stick is ideal for both tough body odor and sensitive skin.
Here's how the all-natural ingredients in our deodorant stick work:
- Arrowroot powder absorbs wetness.
- Virgin coconut oil is unfriendly to odor causing bacteria.
- Magnesium hydroxide helps eliminate odors.
- Shea & cocoa butters soothe and moisturize.
- Candelilla wax creates a smooth glide during application.
- Baking soda neutralizes odor.
- Essential oils smell wonderful and are unfriendly to bacteria.
Directions: Gently apply 2-3 swipes to underarms daily. Do not apply to broken skin. Store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients: arrowroot powder (absorbs wetness), virgin coconut oil (unfriendly to bacteria), magnesium hydroxide (odor eliminator), shea & cocoa butters (soothe & moisturize), candelilla wax, baking soda (neutralizes odor), essential oils (unfriendly to bacteria and smell great), benzoin resin extract.
In addition to keeping you fresh and dry, this effective deodorant brings together the uplifting and calming scents of lemongrass and lavender, essential oils that can help balance several of the chakras, or energy centers, within the body. Located from the base of the spine to the crown of the head, the seven main chakras can be thought of as "energy points or channels." When the energy in a chakra or chakras is blocked, it can surface as physical and/or emotional issues. However, bringing the energy in the chakra back into balance can allow the issues to dissipate more easily.*
ESSENTIAL OILS AND CHAKRAS
Essential oils emanate different vibrational frequencies, just as the chakras do. So when an oil matches the natural frequency of a chakra, it "tunes" that chakra when it is out of balance, bringing harmony back to the body. When the deodorant is applied under your arms, the energy vibrations of the oils are absorbed into the body, affecting the physical body and chakras.*
CHAKRAS BALANCED BY LEMONGRASS & LAVENDER
- located in the upper part of the belly
- relates to one's sense of identity
- balancing this chakra can lead to feeling comfortable and confident without being boastful
- imbalances can lead to either low self-esteem or to arrogance; nervousness; and/or a feeling of being stressed out
- located in the throat
- influences various modes of communication
- responsible for the ability to express thoughts, feelings, and desires
- influences the ability to listen to others
- an open throat chakra can allow you to be expressive, honest, patient and a good listener
Third eye chakra
- located between the eyebrows
- helps to purify negative thoughts and tendencies
- governs intuition and your inner voice
- imbalances may lead to difficulty accessing or trusting your intuition or to being more judgmental
- located on the crown of the head
- center of spirituality and enlightenment
- creates a spiritual connection to our higher selves, others, and the divine
- a closed crown chakra may induce feelings of isolation or emotional distress
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
I have used this deodorant for years. I love it! Thank you
We love this product it is simple and clean smelling!
I’m on my second container of lemongrass & lavender deodorant & really like it. Even working out or gardening I notice it’s light scent, no BO! After trying other brands, Verefina deodorant is the best. Just remember: it is a deodorant, not an antiperspirant!
I am super pleased with this product. all natural, best smell, and it works SO good!!!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.